Is $2.50/Hr Affordable?
Why Choose Sacred Heart?
Yes, for an investment of $2.50/hr you can afford the very best private school education for your children that Imperial County has to offer. What matters to you? For over 100 years, Sacred Heart has focused on the values that so many seek in a quality education: superior academic results; faith formation and the building of moral character; and a safe, caring community where your child is accepted, respected and never lost in the crowd.
These are not abstractions. They’re not part of an educational “wish list.” At Sacred Heart, these are tangible, visible realities forged from tradition, intellect, wisdom, and the passionate commitment of the region’s best teachers. So, what matters to you?
Superior Academics...and Results
- Over 99% of Catholic school students graduate. ACT scores are in the top 25% nationally.
- Over 9/10 high school students go on to college.
- Sacred Heart School students test from one to three grades higher on Iowa standardized tests.
- Sacred Heart students consistently outperform regional, state, and national results on standardized tests.
- Sacred Heart has produced academic results that were more than 2+ grades years ahead of national norms (Our 8th graders tested well into 10th grade academic levels). Not only that, we see student growth consistently as our students progress through elementary school grades (from 1 year ahead of norms in 3rd grade to 2+ years in 8th grade).
If you care about your child’s performance, preparation and results, choose a rigorous higher standard like Sacred Heart. A superior education can never be lost or taken from your children.
Faith and Character
Yes, Sacred Heart is different. The experience is designed to be transformational, to make a difference in the life of every student. From Day 1 at Sacred Heart, your child learns in a disciplined environment...one that respects every individual...one that seeks to promote selflessness, self-control, curiosity and the pursuit of justice and faith in action:
- Last year, San Diego Diocesan area students provided over 130 thousand hours of service to their communities
- Teachers, coaches and administrators emphasize a God-centered life of perseverance, courage conscientiousness and Christian charity
- Studies indicate that strong character development may correlate – as much or more than academic achievement – to later success in life
The mission Sacred Heart is to provide a faith-filled education built upon Catholic virtues and the life of Jesus Christ. This is the foundation of a meaningful life. Sacred Heart points the way to personal success rooted in moral character.
A Safe, Caring Community
Anyone who knows a Sacred Heart school teacher knows it’s more a “calling” than it is a “job.” Yes, a quality education is important...and that takes great teachers...but Sacred Heart school teachers know that quality education occurs when an environment is safe, stable and caring.
- Sacred Heart is a community where your child is accepted, respected and never lost in the crowd.
- Sacred Heart is accountable, responsive, and operates according to the highest professional standards.
- Your participation is important and we welcome your involvement.
For generations parents like you have chosen Sacred Heart as an extension of their families. They want the values taught at home to be witnessed and lived at school. This is precisely what they get at Sacred Heart, worth every cent.